BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Make the money- dont let it make you

My favorite fucking line from my one of my favorite movies. Lisa Raye said it with such convicton... like she was spitting some Shakespeare shit or something.

But yeah, uhm, how yall make yall monies?
Just curious... I see some of yall facebookin, tweetin (or is it twitting?), and bloggin during normal work hours so I was justa wonderin...

I dont really do shit hence the 4 blogs in one day... SMH...

My title? Account Coordinator Administrator... I think it's still that.

5 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

lol..Administrative Assistant..in other words i do nothing but pick up the phone once in awhile, type a memo once a month and all my remaining time I'm web surfing....

Gia said...

psht, you already know what i do
Hooter's fuckin waitress man

khaki la'docker said...

@ SUNSHINE--- dont shit on admins- they got holidays an shit.

@ Gia- but they got good wings. Hold your hooters head high ggiiirrrllll

Epitome said...

Customer service....fuck my life...hate my profession. fuck my life again for me being so good at the shit.

Anonymous said...

Customer Service. Meaning I deal w idiots all day for a living. You would be amazed @ the stupid shit I hear on the ph everyday. How in the hell do you forget your address? Yea ok.

Related Posts with Thumbnails