Im usually super depressed around my birthday but not today. Today, Im just like "fuck it, it's my birthday". 23 was fun... I enjoyed motherhood, partying like I was a college freshman all over again, doing hood shit and just enjoying being me. There were some bad times but the good outweighed those. I'm at peace with my self and I learned a lot about myself, in general, this year.
So, what did I learn at 23?
- Not all men are liars. A lot of them are though.
- I'm not ready to commit to anyone but my son.
- Ciroc changed my life for the better. I no longer drink and so far I've stuck with it.
- Sunshinestar has taught me a lot about myself through her experiences.
- That girl clique shit is for the effin birds
- When I get angry, I go damn near blind and start forgetting where I am and what I'm doing. The last time I turned into the hulk, a 15 minute drive turned into an hour. My apologies Reese, Frankie and D and I need that recording ASAP!
- I effing love makeup
- My credit score is low as shit. Maybe I shouldn't have thrown that Macy's bill in the FuckitBucket after all. :hangs head in shame:
- Never trust a man with a curfew and a light mark around his ring finger
- Twitter and Facebook allow the true pussy in people to show. Subliminals are the anti-christ and the true definition of pussification.
- Those junkies in DC get angry if they hold a parking spot and you don't pay for it.
- I'm so over clubbing every weekend. Partying was fun until I realized that it wasnt contributing to my well being and I was eating ramen noodles for a week because I spent too much on a pair of shoes and fresh tracks.
- My son is the cutest lil' tax credit in the world.
- I am one of the millions of Americans that owe the IRS. I brag about working a full time job since I was 15 but whodathunk that I had to pay that much in taxes?
- I love blogging
- I'd rather have the swine flu than have another hangover
- If I do have a hangover, I will not call the Agent.
- Angry midgets are scary
:insert Stevie Wonder birthday rendition: