BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

24 years young


Im usually super depressed around my birthday but not today. Today, Im just like "fuck it, it's my birthday". 23 was fun... I enjoyed motherhood, partying like I was a college freshman all over again, doing hood shit and just enjoying being me. There were some bad times but the good outweighed those. I'm at peace with my self and I learned a lot about myself, in general, this year.




So, what did I learn at 23?




  1. Not all men are liars. A lot of them are though.
  2. I'm not ready to commit to anyone but my son.
  3. Ciroc changed my life for the better. I no longer drink and so far I've stuck with it.
  4. Sunshinestar has taught me a lot about myself through her experiences.
  5. That girl clique shit is for the effin birds
  6. When I get angry, I go damn near blind and start forgetting where I am and what I'm doing. The last time I turned into the hulk, a 15 minute drive turned into an hour. My apologies Reese, Frankie and D and I need that recording ASAP!
  7. I effing love makeup
  8. My credit score is low as shit. Maybe I shouldn't have thrown that Macy's bill in the FuckitBucket after all. :hangs head in shame:
  9. Never trust a man with a curfew and a light mark around his ring finger
  10. Twitter and Facebook allow the true pussy in people to show. Subliminals are the anti-christ and the true definition of pussification.
  11. Those junkies in DC get angry if they hold a parking spot and you don't pay for it.
  12. I'm so over clubbing every weekend. Partying was fun until I realized that it wasnt contributing to my well being and I was eating ramen noodles for a week because I spent too much on a pair of shoes and fresh tracks.
  13. My son is the cutest lil' tax credit in the world.
  14. I am one of the millions of Americans that owe the IRS. I brag about working a full time job since I was 15 but whodathunk that I had to pay that much in taxes?
  15. I love blogging
  16. I'd rather have the swine flu than have another hangover
  17. If I do have a hangover, I will not call the Agent.
  18. Angry midgets are scary

Whats next at 24? Hmm.... Im expecting something big this year so that means a definite upgrade in my living situation and financial stability. Less partying... more planning. Less anger, more happiness.... 3/22 is my 1/1 so today im going to reflect and plan accordingly.

:insert Stevie Wonder birthday rendition:

16 comments:

SinfulLyo said...

happy birthday mama! i love that your son's the cutest lil tax credit haha. and let's not even talk about credit scores smh. it seems like whenever i tackle one account something else goes awry :\ but i hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy some damn cake!

Kingsmomma said...

Happy Debut Day!! with Age comes wisdom and as long as you are moving forward intellectually then all is well.

Don't worry about the credit score, just start repairing it and in no time you'll be fine.

p.s. think about speaking with a professional re: your settlement and how to multiply it.

Bri said...

Happy Birthday!!!

sunshinestar110 said...

Happy Birthday boo and many more to come!!!

*wipes tears* I have learned alot from you too and when I thought i was alone with my life dealings you proved to me that i can always find a friend, listening ear, tear sharer(I'm sure thats not a word* and someone who can relate on more than one level.

I hope the next 24 years bring u much more, love happiness, peace and a better credit score!!! lol

Luv u bunches

Fran said...

Happy Birthday!! LMAO@ you turning into the hulk. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't witness it haha

and yes, SUBLIMINALS ARE FOR PUSSIES!

Just Another Black Man Out Here Trying Not To Be A Statistic said...

24 years young i see....happy birthday babygirl...lol.

My credit score is like 730, trying to get that bitch to like 800, because I got a plan and need the credit to be A-1...you'll get it in line. good job on putting that bottle down. i'm trying to do the same....

wisdom comes with every years...hope you get to see 24+24+24 years...

p.s. you not but one year older than me...that's what's up!!!!...lol

Anonymous said...

happy birthday little chick-a-dee and many more to come!

☆Reese said...

Happy Birthday Thugnificent!! I will send you the recording asap lmao! and shout-out to you AND Frankie for the LA Gear pics!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY love! congrats on all that u have learned. progression is the goal.

*stacie-ann said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Your old :) Your like----six years away from being 30.

jus thought i'd remind ya!

Steph B-More said...

Happy Birthday Lady.

NC17 said...

Happy Birthday, be safe and don't conceive any more tax credits in the celebration.

★Starrla said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Wishing you many blessings for 24 and beyond!

Oh and to this: "Twitter and Facebook allow the true pussy in people to show. Subliminals are the anti-christ and the true definition of pussification."

HI-MUTHAFCUKIN-FIVE!!!!!!

tierrarreit said...

Happy Belated Mama!!

Hope You Enjoyed ;)

E's said...

Kids are cute lil tax returns, aren't they? I got extra this year for the 10 month old:)

Kiaana08 said...

Wow, this was such a good post. You are really creative. 12-14 really had me laughing. Although this is super duper late, Happy B-lated B-day. Wish I would have come across your blog a lot sooner. Look forward to all of your future posts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails