BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

So A Girl Named Khaki Went Away for a Little While And.....


I'm sure that those who care have probably noticed that I took a short break from blogging. Ok, so "break" is probably an understatement. Ya girl went on a full blown vacation to bumfucknowhereaintbeingdoingshit, USA. I wish I could give you some incredible reason why i havent blessed you with my wit, sass, charm, humor (ahem: get to the point Khak). So, yeah, i dont have a reason... Sorry- please accept these pancakes... 

Dont look like that! You like pancakes!

Anyway, all that matters is that I've had time to think about some shit and Im going to start writing again. I missed you guys and I know Ive got some reading up to do. Soooooooo, yeah, this is all I've got. No sob story. No long blog. No real "update".

What have yall been doing?

14 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

That's it?
*rolls eyes*
Man Eff yo pancakes

PeculiarRoyalty said...

Lol at the comment above...yes I missed your blogs, but i too took a break to re-evaluate some stuff but then I was like i miss blogging and random comments from people I dont know that appreciate my blog so I came back!!! Can't wait to see what's in store I know you have a lot of pent up ideas!!!

Alovelydai said...

Where's the syrup???

khaki la'docker said...

@Kingsmomma- Really? Youre the reason I stopped blogging Assmine. Now be quiet before I post the "Hangover" pics from DC. CRUMB CAKE ANYONE? <----

@Beauty- You'd think i'd have ideas but I really dont. LOL Im going to try tho... Any thoughts? Im open

@Dai- I CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Khaki! :D

DianaBoss said...

Well welcome back! I'll take some pancakes while I wait for your next post!

Unknown said...

I missed you soooo much. I actually thought you called it quits. Don't you ever leave us again. These pancakes are on point though (BURP!).

Eyes On The Prize (eyesOTP) said...

Hey Khaki! Well put me in that empty room pic bc I said happy new year to ya. :).

I almost fell out when I saw a comment on my last post. Wasssssuuuuuuuppppp!!!!
I likey your come back post. Short and funny. Uh, but one question. Where they do that with that pimp looking dude holding them pancakes? IHOP. Intl House of Pimps?

Yeah that was corny but oh well. Happy 2011!

Eyes On The Prize (eyesOTP) said...

Oh that's Dave "Rick James prince Rogers Nelson" chappelle. Aiight. ;)

Ice Cold said...

I thought you had created a new blog and left out the little (tall) people. Welcome back, Khaki.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back sugar. I thought u were gone foreva!

Rock said...

I missed you Wiz Khak-lifa. And Ill take Bacon with a side of my favorite Pancakes...you know which ones.

Jay1 said...

I missed this blog.

Amber Steez said...

glad your crazy ass is back

this is Amber from (sincerely-amber.blogspot.com) I changed my shit up btw.

Related Posts with Thumbnails