BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Funny How Times Flies When You're Doing...Nothing

I've been wanting to blog for a long time... I just haven't. I could say that I haven't had anything to say but that would be a lie. Honestly, I have a lot to say and so much has happened in my life that I wish I would've blogged about. My blog was an outlet for me to express my feelings, talk about the random shit that no one but you guys would want to read and just.... release the stress from everyday life. Because I haven't done that in like... uhhh months... or years..., I probably cried more than I have ever cried in my life. I pretty much mentally tormented myself because I haven't vented, bitched, addressed bullshit, joked, cracked on midgets or openly spoke my mind in so long.

Welp, now that the violins have stopped playing let me give an update.

Lets see- I've dated a player for about 7 months. Dated another one for like 3 months or something like that. Gotten rid of both of them. Got my lil feelings hurt. Got Charlie Sheen-Amy Winehouse- Lindsay Lohan drunk, consummated my marriage to a blogger :ahemcoughahem:  and grinded on him to She Got A Donk. Did some traveling. Partied... a lot. Drank a little. Reached my goal weight. Took a 9 week vacation from my job to have surgery which resulted in some smaller boobs and a tighter waistline. Made some friends. Lost some friends. Did hoodrat shit. Became addicted to Chinese Acupressure Massages. Shopped. Did more hoodrat shit. Shopped some more and that's the brief version.

As you can see, I have shit to talk about. As a matter of fact, I have so much to talk about that I don't even know where to start. Are people even still following this blog!!!?!? Hmmmm... Yeah, so... 

12 comments:

Bri said...

OMG - Glad you are alive, can't wait to catch up....I need some laughter and shit in my life

ZAG said...

Soon as I found your Baltimore ass and got all excited, you got quiet. Good to see you back, and no, we are not all stupid (or sloppy, or ghetto, or crackheads, or crack whores, or drug dealers, or murderers...)!

khaki la'docker said...

Zag, I'll try to give yall some good stuff. Quit with the pressure. Thats what made me quit lol
Notorious.... Maaaaaaah bad shor (bmore talk) lol

Anonymous said...

Aww shit Khak-i-lack is back!

I would like to make a special request for a blog post about the blogger marriage consummation ASAP...please and thanks.

Eyes On The Prize (eyesOTP) said...

Still here gal!

Still on my blog roll...I just kept the faith. :)

khaki la'docker said...

UCB- HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! LOL I knew someone would request that. I think I can come up with something...... just gotta get the approval. its only fair, right? lol

Hey EOTP thanks for keeping the faith. LOL Ill never completely bounce on my blog. I just take year long vacays from time to time. LOL

d said...

I love your blog and I am so happy your back....that is all lol

DianaBoss said...

YAY! Khaki! You were missed!

sunshinestar110 said...

wait!!! *pause* why am i just seeing this heffa!...we den talked and u aint speak no word of you wrote a blog..lol...but you know we missed you! *smacks butt*

Anonymous said...

"Charlie Sheen-Amy Winehouse- Lindsay Lohan drunk"

Hahaaaa!

I been the same way with my blog kinda fell off a lil bit, maybe from working so much and being tired but I'm still going at it.

Krissy said...

I don't know if I should say "welcome back" because you might dip out again lol. Glad to see you're back tho sugar.

Splenda said...

youve been more than missed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails