BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 18, 2013

I abandoned my baby....

Caution: I'm about to post the obligatory "i'm back but not really, here's my explanation, what had happened was, new year new blogs, i'm gonna write everyday" post that everyone does after a long death hiatus.


Truth is- i don't have an explanation for you. Shit just is what it is. Instagram, Facebook Life happened and I enjoyed it without documenting but I just realized that I really miss blogging and interacting with strangers that    thinks somewhat highly of me.

I've done some blogworthy shit in the last year or so and i regret...ok, so enough of this shit. 

I'm gonna blog....

5 comments:

The Real Mz. Jones said...

So happy your back! it looks like everyone has taken a break. welcome back boo!

A Beautifulstruggle said...

New around these parts of the blog world. *waves hello* keep bloggin, im checkin for it.

David said...

Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all areas. If i was to write this i would have done a few things http://essay-writings-service.com differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging:)

Eyes On The Prize (eyesOTP) said...

yo yo yo!

simone_dior said...

I miss youuuu! :)
How're things?

Related Posts with Thumbnails