BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Death to Hoodboogas!

Disclaimer: Let me start off by saying that this isnt aimed at anyone in particular and the term hoodbooga has been used by me quite often. I even jokingly called a close friend a hoodbooga and in turn she got pissy but yeah, whatever. So, with that said.. this is for all of those REAL hoodbooga ass women out there... yall are the epitome of whats wrong in society now and i think its damn time that we call you all out and kill that inner hoodbooga to reveal the real woman in you.



Hoodbooga, noun, (hoo d boog-er): Skank ass female with stank ass characteristics.



If you sitting at home with your 4 kids by 4 different daddies poking holes in a condom with the intent to trap a good man to take care of yo four kids... you a damn WIC ass hoodbooga... and I sentence you to death by female castration and egg removal.



If you walking around here with "Applebottom jeans, boots with the fuurrr" or anything Dereon, with a fresh quickweave and your kids look like they belong on a "Save The Kids of Africa"commercial and I should be sending 25 cents a day to them... you a damn CitiTrends triflin' ass mama hoodbooga... and I sentence you to death by forcing you to wear nothing but the Salvation's Army's hottest shit for 5 years.



If the abortion clinic know you by first name and gave you a frequent patient card with punch outs for a buy 7 and get 1 free cuz you keep getting knocked up by random niggas... you a hoe ass hoodbooga... and I sentence you to death by cancelling your Medicaid and slicing your neck with the card.



If I see you walking up the street with baby powder smeared on your sour tittay ass looking like wet flour... you a dirty, needta wash ya sweaty ass hoodbooga.. and I sentence you to death by forcing you to eat whatever yeast is growing under your breasts for 1 year and probation will be random "bath checks" for 3-4 years.



If I see you in the club with random flabby ass body parts showin, doing a handstand on the floor while popping yo nasty ass cooch... you a Deadazzwrong Hoodbooga... and I sentence you to death by public humility by having a picture of you published on... er... Deadazzwrong.com







It's too many to list so Im sure I will make this a series... if you can think of any... Death to Hoodbooga's send em to me



Come on you guy! Let's put this hoodbooga shit to an end.... It takes a village an' shit

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO. YO ass is nuts. I hate those Hoodbooga ass females. Wanna keep having babies so they can stay on welfare smh. or having babies to trap a nigga. come to think of it -scratches chin_ i think i know a couple of hoodboogas.

Krissy said...

lucky for me I don't know may chicks like this lol

★Starrla said...

LMAO! This shit is HE-LARIOUS! I'm come across some of these kind of chicks. Fooletry at its best.

Damaris Herron-Watkins said...

Lol. This is hilarious. I'm with you. It takes a village and we gotta kill this ish. These chicks be outta control.

zodiac said...

finally someone said it!!! i love u for this post!!

dearly beloved. said...

i hate choo ass..

that is all. jk.

bwahahaha..

speaking nothing but the truth! hate them kinda hoes. But why is it that every group of females has at least one. She may not always be on that level but the "hoodboogas" always seeps out at the most strangest moments. makes my damn blood boil!!

*stacie-ann said...

lol. i b thinking bout shit like this. but you gave it to em too raw. lol. "hoodbugga". but EY, im on WIC!! not food stamps or cash assistance, but shiiiit whatever helps. i aint a hoodbugga tho.

Harlem Missez said...

you had me dyin wit this post....true shit

khaki la'docker said...

@omg... nah shorty no hating on the wic. I used that shit for a whole year. Shoot similac was expensive as hell.
Just wanted to clarify my statement... not hating on wic just trflin as mommas.

lalaliybean said...

i know that's right!

Cie said...

new follower kinda.. i've always read just never left a comment... til now.

<-- dead @ this post.

waaay too funny for words
i heart you. (no homo)

lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails