BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hoe-lloween: part 2

Halloween is just around the corner and I think I've figured out what my costume is going to be....


Drum roll please....

Ahem... Drumlinesque-hood-marching band drum roll please....


Wait for it... Wait for it...






POISON IVY from Batman. Now, I know she's white with red hair and a wack ass bodysuit so I've decided to make it my own. After x'ing out my Poison Marijuana idea- complete with mary j. leaves, red Frankie quickweave, long hoodrat nails- I decided to just glam it up a lil bit. I have a few ideas in mind but nothing definite- just know I have to find a red wig somewhere.


We're (Sunshinestar, Reese and me) going to see Epitome in Richmond for Halloween so this should be quite fun. Pics- maybe????


So, what are y'all doing?

8 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

I'm sleeping in the car the whole time to and from...*pulls out my pillow and blanket*

Epitome said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! Hood rat shit here we come!

khaki la'docker said...

@sunshinestar... you must be a magician. How you gon drive and sleep? LMAO

sunshinestar110 said...

Im not drving...sorry?

sunshinestar110 said...

If i drive we staying the night and not coming back that same night

tierrarreit said...

sweeet! I like this.
Green knee high boots...dope.

kimee said...

nicee lol

http://cest---lavie.blogspot.com/

zodiac said...

cute idea and i would love to see pics, but imma be in maryland to go see my godsister so we can go to this haunted forrest but imma be a sexy cop..i mite post pics..i dunno yet

Related Posts with Thumbnails