BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Disappointed...


After waiting fiddy-leven years, seeing pictures of fiddy-leven movie premiers, getting a babysitter for the premier tonight and hearing Tyler Perry and Oprah advertise how great this movie is, I just received the devastating news that the Oscar buzz worthy movie Precious: Based on the Novel by Sapphire will NOT be playing in BALTIMORE.


WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!


1st Moesha gets cancelled and I never got to find out who was pregnant, then the Game got cancelled, then I got the news that Epitome may not be coming next weekend NOW THIS!?!?!?!? It's a damn conspiracy I tell ya...


end rant


7 comments:

Fran said...

My friend just told me that it'll only be playing in Minnesota, Iowa, Maine, and Wisconsin. How many colored folk live in those states...ESPECIALLY MAINE! the fuck??

I'm sure it'll be here soon....just not now *sigh*

★Starrla said...

It'll be in Baltimore on November 20...same as Miami! *impatient face* I was all ready to go see it TONIGHT too!

HeyuitsLou said...

thats how i felt about the Lebron movie(sorry i like sports) lmao but let me know what you think. I cant wait to see it either. P.S. I thought i was the only one who is obsessed with The Game.

zodiac said...

come to jersey (by the way i was in b-more for holloween) it's gonna be here on the 13th..just hop on the amtrak girl : )

**LADY** said...

Well Atleast the Game is coming back...::Cheers::

E's said...

I saw it last night in Chicago. At first I thought you were saying you were disappointed with the movie...I was bout to say what movie did you see? But I get it... It should open wide next week right?

If you can't wait, get the bootleg.

☆Reese✮ said...

Above all else, I am PISSED that Epitome might not be able to make it next weekend. Ok not pissed, but very very sad *sobs into pillow*
I'm fitna start a riot in the middle of Times Square!

Related Posts with Thumbnails