BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In all honesty... Honest Scrap Award


and the award for honest scrap goes to Ms. Khaki LaDocker over at Not All Baltimore Chicks Are Stupid.


Blog crowd stands and applauds.


*raises award and wipes lonely tear* Oh my god... I cant believe it. I never thought in a million years that I would be the recipient of this award even though I received one a few months ago. Imma keep this real short before Kanye comes up here and interrupts my speech n shit. Anyway, I would first like to thank Reesey Cup for always sending me awards and giving my something to blog about. Lastly, I just wanna thank erebody out there who supports my idiotic views, sarcasm and constant bitchiness. **


The rest of this blog has been moved to ALL THE SHIT I WANT PRIVATE blog.

4 comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOL @ your referencing Kanye coming to interrupt your speech!

::waving:: hi there...New reader here!! :-)

Glad to have stumbled upon your spot!! Something tells me it's going to be very entertaining!

Epitome said...

*sniff, sniff*

"Khaki...I luh youuuuuu"

☆Reese✮ said...

You are so welcome my Khaki beauty! I love you fa' number 9, and then seconds later I can't stand you for number 8.
And #10-I understand.

Fran said...

wow the chemo comment was beautiful!

shout out to you for still blogging without comments. I need comments to keep me going. I'm an attention whore :-/

Related Posts with Thumbnails