BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Club Commandments

In addition to these Club Commandments, I have added these.

11. Thou shall not be overly persistant If I look bored or uninterested, you coming over and bothering me will not make me happy it will just further my annoyance thus causing the stankiest face i can muster up.

12. Thou under 21 shall not ask thy fellow clubber to purchase alcoholic beverages. Thy should be resourceful and bring hand santizer to erase the X off of thy hand or be happy with your big ass X and drink Voss water. Clubs are enforcing the "one drink at a time" policy and it wastes too much time to purchas drinks for you youngins... besides it's against the law.

13. Thou shall not wear lingerie to the club unless thee club's theme is "pajammy jam".

6 comments:

Epitome said...

LMAOOOOOO!

I can still blow kisses at you in the club though right?

sunshinestar110 said...

and even if it a pajama party...lets me classy ladies keep your freak shit for the bedroom thanks!

Ange said...

LMAO @ #12 Those Hispanic ladies in the restroom at LOVE make damn sure those X's don't come off ppls hands lol. They take their job waaay to seriously!

khaki la'docker said...

@Epitome... of course i'll still accept your kisses and put them in my pocket. LOL

@Sunshinestar... it sho was a lot of freak shit out there. LL

@agiles- YES!!!!!! lil mexi's stay on that shit.

Robyn Latice said...

lmao- "thy should be resouceful and bring hand sanitizer to erase the X off of thy hand"...hilariously classic!

☆Reese✮ said...

I keep asking myself "why did the lawd gimme her?" but I think I'm on the brink of accepting my "fate" lol.

I love #12 and 13!

I gave ya ass the "Honest Scrap" award so come on over to the blog and accept it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails