BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

I FUCKING HATE T-MOBILE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL


No, scratch that. I hate my G1 with all my heart and soul. Less than one year after signing with them, I should be receiving my 3rd replacement phone due to "technical errors from the manufacturer"! Isn't that just fucking lovely?!?!?!?!



So,I wake up this morning and grab my phone to see what time it is and, strangely, my phone is off. Screen black. Nothing lit. I assumed that it died so I plug it up and power it on. The familiar T-Mobile G1 screen comes on... it vibrates... its loading and then I see a something that told me that I was going to have to cuss some random Indian or blond chick out later today... I saw a ga'damn triangle with an exclamation point next to a cartoonish picture of a G1.


Panic sets in...


Reset. Triangle. Clear cache. Triangle! Hard reset. Triangle! Nothing worked....


I get to work and call T-Mobile and tell some blond chick what happened and of course she plays the "i-cant-believe-that-happened-to-you-i-never-heard-of-this-before" shit. Annoyed, I tell her that I really don't care what she believes but I know that this has happened before because the topic is all over the net thanks to Google. I tell her that I just want a new phone or else I'm going to start cussing and her day will be just as shitty as mine. Mean? I know but that's why she gets paid double minimum wage.


Rep: Maam, please remain calm while I research this and see what I can do for you.


Me: Please do not tell me to remain calm while my whole life is being put on pause because Tmobile sent me this bullshit ass phone.


Hold music comes on and I'm getting more and more pissed...


Rep: Maam, lets try a hard reset. Pr-


Me: So, you didnt hear me when I said that I tried that and all I got was "fuck you triangle", right? I thought I made it very clear that I went through this just a month ago.


Rep: I understand but there may be a chance of user error while perf-


Me: Now, you're telling me that I am incapable of pressing two buttons simultaneously because i didn't receive 2 weeks of tech training from the University of T-mobile? Let's pretend that I did it and it still didn't work and proceed with getting me another phone because I am getting really pissed and you don't want me to start showing my ass.


Rep: No maam, I don't. One moment while I begin the process.


She then goes on and takes information and tells me I need 20.00 to pay for expedited shipping and I agree. Even after agreeing to the 20.00 for shipping, I am told that it will take 3 business days. o_O


I mustve turned 9 different shades of yellow. This is not the way to start a weekend. My whole life is ran by that phone. I schedule when I eat, sleep, shit, and run by that phone. My clients cant get a hold of me without that phone. I cant ignore calls from old peen without that phone!


Guess that's what I get for giving out the wrong number for April Fools Day ;)

12 comments:

Fran said...

she plays the "i-cant-believe-that-happened-to-you-i-never-heard-of-this-before" shit.

YES!!! Verizon tried that with me too when the letters fell off of my droid. JEEZ@ paying $20 for shipping and STILL getting it 3 days later. At least Verizon shipped my shit for free and I don't it the next day. I'm never going to T-Mobile! My bf had the exact same problem with his G1 a couple of days ago. He had to buy a new phone cuz he didn't have insurance. dumb fuck.

Kingsmomma said...

Good ole Terrible Mobile. My sister is on her 17th replacement.

I remember they offered the expedited shipping for 20 bucks. I declined. I got my phone 2 days later.

SinfulLyo said...

lmao. i hate speaking to those people. they always want to engage you in some deep and meaningful conversation to make themselves seem relatable to you. let's not talk about my 2005 HOUR+ MARATHON with AOL to terminate service:
are you sure you want to leave? what are you in school for? oooh i'm going to e-mail you some links on the subject. my son was going to school for the same thing now he's a police officer and he loves it. what do you plan on doing after graduation? [crazzzzzzzy amount of time later] ok i'm gonna to give you 3 months free with us ok? BUT I DON'T WANT IT FREE, I JUST WANT TO TERMINATE. well take the 3 months and see how you feel and if at the end of that time you still feel as though you want to terminate, you can give us a call back! there were like 3 of these types of phone calls and call #4 i showed my ASS and finally terminated that shit. a few weeks later i'm watching msnbc [i used to watch the news, now i occupy my time with cartoon network] and some man recorded his AOL phone call[s] and won craaaazy money in a law suit/settlement for AOL's practices. was i livid? YES. where's my fucking check? or better yet where's a refund for all the fucking minutes i wasted. grr, you done made me mad all over again. GOOD DAY MA'AM! lol.

feel like they get you.

SinfulLyo said...

oops lol that last line shoulda been deleted hehe. oh well!

T said...

You are not the only one. I am on my second G1 and I'm about ready to pick up on the blackberry trend. The first one just mysteriously stopped being able to make calls, unless I was in a T-Mobile stores (because they have their own towers) it could never pick up a signal. My new one is starting to do that again. Also I've been locked out of my phone twice because of siblings playing with the security code and I had to reset both times even though I KNEW the username and pw, according to T-Mobile, Google hasn't fixed that glitch yet. smh

Anonymous said...

I HATE T-mobile just as much as I love em sometimes. But I had the same issue when i had my sidekick which is why I got rid of it. And their customer service, while nice couldn't seem to help me for shit. ANNOYING!

Rock said...

And here I was thinkin you had a pocket wireless phone. Guess you are right, you shouldn't be giving out the wrong number on April fools day...you're wayyyyy more clever than that. Now giving out false positives at the clinic on April fools day that'd be clever.

shame on you cursing out that unsuspecting white person. May god curse you with sore thumbs ;)


-Hubby (at least until you give the ring back.)

www.nappyheadedbros.com

I aint shit.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lol jus passing through but smiling all the way through your post. This T-mobile thing is global. I actually have a personal email for one of the technical support guys there. Thats how serious it is I have no patience for calls no more. Tell them your leaving might be suprised how they will decide to reward your loyalty through all the bull CRAP. peace

Anonymous said...

I havent been to your blog in a minute. But I see aint shit changed...your still funny as hell.

Kiaana08 said...

I typically don't have problems with T-Mobile and I have been with them for about 4 years. However, until recently I am so annoyed with them. I realized a little too late that these cell phone companies are full of bs. They will do or say whatever they must to keep you, but once they have you locked in that contract, they start possessing that I don't give a fu*k attitude. Regardless if I'm in a contract or not, I am still YOUR customer.

Anonymous said...

t-mobile are just a bunch of money grabbing pricks who are blood drunk with too much power

Related Posts with Thumbnails