BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You asked: Rock's Answer to Busted White Women with Fine Black Men

Lechuga empezar.

Let us begin. Wait for it......C'mon Son. You can laugh. It was funny.
Time and time again I am asked the question, "Why do attractive black guys go for big fat white women" or "busted white girls?"

My response? It's not that handsome black men are all off shagging white sea-walruses, but rather that you all tend to look past those with model-hot caucasian girlfriends and call them race traitors.

Ever heard this one "Ohhhh, he look's like the type that likes white girls"? I've never heard that said about a black guy dating Kiko the big white Orca. Go ahead, call him a race traitor...oh you won't? That's because you're a hater and wouldnt dare hate on the Idris Elba looking dude with the white dimepiece hotter than you. You'd get embarassed. Congratulations, you know your role, but still have enough "strong black woman" in you to hate on the low hanging fruit. Get em'!!!!

Now that that's been said, the truth is this: A lot of well to do black men are dating alabaster slum pigs. In my personal opinion this could be for 1 of 3 reasons.

1.) Low Hanging fruit Syndrome: it takes less work to woo a girl who is not used to getting wooed.

2.) Hook a brotha up syndrome: If you notice, a lot of these fine brothas (no homo) who can be found with the female version of the stay puff marshmello man are really jus deadbeats. Some are broke ass deadbeat dads, some are lazy jobless fucks, and some are just using her "I'm so fat I get social Security Disability at age 25" money to finance their own drug trade. Bet you never seen a fine black lawyer with a melanin deficient chubby chunker...Unless she was a doctor. WHo am I kidding. There are not fat chick Doctors.

3.) Love.... I almost wanted to replace this one with "maybe he used to be a fat white giel syndrome" but I'll be nice.

Other theories include "she gives good dome because it reminds her of twinkies, creamsicles and other food", "she knows how to cook syndrome", and the tried and true "F**king with Puertorican girls has altered my ability to distinguish between thick and Fat syndrome."

Careful fellas, your Captain Ishmael asses may be one slippery slope away from sleeping with Moby-Twat. Ladies, if he's so fine, stop chasing Jay Z lookin dudes with money. Let the real dudes know, before its too late.

9 comments:

JStar said...

LOL...I dont even know how to comment on this on here...I am still laughin lol....

Never even thought that deeply into it....LOL....

I do me and dont worry about why who is with who...lol

I am STILL laughin at this tho...

eaglebird said...

Lmao...Not moby-twat tho',you mean as shit with that one slim lls...this was funny as shit but that 3rd pargraph got a lot of truth in it well at least I.M.O.

Kingsmomma said...

LMAO

I have absolutely said that so and so looks like they date busted white women, but then again they are almost always exclusively guests in maury/vintage Jerry springer. (which pretty much proves yuor point of them being deadbeats and such)

SinfulLyo said...

i missed your RUDEEE ass lmao. i agree though and not even just white or fat, i see cute guys with BEASTS on their arms and it's like wtf?! skinny beasts, fat beasts, bald beasts (not in a good way *rubs head* lol), bad weaved beasts, etc. but who am i to judge? glad they found someone to love their homely asses!

Alovelydai said...

I would comment but I'm too busy laughing at this,

"Other theories include "she gives good dome because it reminds her of twinkies, creamsicles and other food"

Anonymous said...

lol @ this entire post

khaki la'docker said...

Sooo Rock can say rude shit on my blog but I cant?!?!? Oh, ok.

Rock said...

That's Rocka La'Docker to you!!!

And in keeping with being a rude son of a B, I'll say this.

I'll be the first to admit that I suffer from "Fat ass or titties + latina = negation of oversized gut, cellulite or Rolls" Syndrome.

In 2010, however, these chicks are getting out of pocket. I mean, just cause we accept it doesnt mean its OK to let yourself go. GOD Gave you that fat ass and Titties so that you wouldnt have to work as hard in life as everyone else...yet you want to tarnish something created in his image for the love of Doritos?

The more Tahiry's and Kim Kardasians come out the woodwork, the more I am reminded of the days when girls had fat asses AND were in shape.

I'm done with these lazy hoes. Cute face, big tits and all...I'ma start telling them about themselves.

Real Talk (R-Kelly Voice.)

Q Double said...

CAN'T AGREE ANYMORE!!!! These hoodboogers think cuz they got a fat ass that they can get any guy they want. Then you look in the front, they gut is just hanging like a toenail. I never gave the black guy love for bagging a fat white girl. That shit too easy a blind asian can do it. Nice response though.

we at www.IncredulouScribes.com digging this shit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails