BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Intro...

Another day- another blog. I started this blog because I sit at a frigging computer all day surfing the web and reading everyone's opinion about everything from what celebrity is fuggin who to the latest fashion trends. I have stuff to say. I know some shit! Why cant I speak my mind, write it down, and have strangers comment on what I think? Oh, but I can... and I am. LOL

So here I am, another blog on the big ole world wide web.

What can you expect? A lot of cussin, rambling, random topics, positivity, negativity and plenty of humor. Expect advice. Expect attitude. My goal is to do at least one post a day... but truth be told- im lazy and not very goal oriented so I dont see that happening.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails