While surfing the net, I came across this site linked from Bombshelle's page called Fmylife.
I didn't know what to expect but i clicked and have been silently laughing to myself for the last hour or so.
Fmylife.com is similar to twitter- it allows people to log on and submit embarrassing things or unfortunate situations that has happened to them. Other members can click on the "I agree, your life is fucked up" link or click on the "You deserved it" link to comment on your submittion. A few are really sad but most of funny.
I would suggest reading these when you feel like your life couldn't get any worst... it'll definitely make you realize that the grass isn't always greener.
Some that I found hilarious...
- Today, I had my first real meeting with my girlfriend's parents. We had dinner at a pretty upscale restaurant and everything was going great. When the check came, I offered to pay and I stood up to take out my wallet. When I opened it, 3 condoms fell out on the table in front of them. FML
- Today, I was sitting in a theater waiting for the movie to start when a hot guy sat next to me. Trying to impress him, I made seemingly witty comments to my friend throughout the movie. When it ended he loudly complained to his friends about the annoying girl sitting next to him. FML
- Today, I went downtown to pay my speeding ticket. After standing in line and arguing with a rude woman behind the desk, I get back to my car only to find an expired meter and a parking ticket. I got a ticket while paying my ticket. FML
- mean but I laughed--- what can I say??? I got a dude's brain. Today, I found out my grandmother passed away. When I told my boyfriend I began to cry. Instead of caring, he said "you're getting my bed wet," rolled over, and fell asleep. FML.
- Today, I sent everyone a text on my phone book saying, "Happy Star Wars Day!!! May the Fourth be with you!!" I forgot to uncheck my exgirlfriend's number. She texted back, "one of the many reasons I broke up with you." FML
- Today, I found out that the girl I've been dating online for over a year is actually a very bored 14 year old boy. FML
- Today, I was masturbating in the dark with the door open. I thought I saw a figure outside my door, because I didn't have my glasses on. After intensely staring at the dark figure for about a minute, thinking it was my imagination, my stepdad said, "you know, I am looking RIGHT at you," FML