BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I reads...

While surfing the net, I came across this site linked from Bombshelle's page called Fmylife.
I didn't know what to expect but i clicked and have been silently laughing to myself for the last hour or so.

Fmylife.com is similar to twitter- it allows people to log on and submit embarrassing things or unfortunate situations that has happened to them. Other members can click on the "I agree, your life is fucked up" link or click on the "You deserved it" link to comment on your submittion. A few are really sad but most of funny.

I would suggest reading these when you feel like your life couldn't get any worst... it'll definitely make you realize that the grass isn't always greener.


Some that I found hilarious...

2 comments:

simone_dior said...

lmmfao... im gonna have to get up on this one hea'!

dearly beloved. said...

*DEAD* @ that last one!

hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails