BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Now, it tastes like what???

That's what I'm thinking about right now. Talking to Pitts' crazy ass about his facebook comment

you know what really grinds my gears????? when women say they taste like sweets!!!!!!! UUUUUUMMMMMMM new flash, YOU DON'T!!!!!!!! i hope you realize your send a false sense of hope when you speak those lies. your bodily fluids do not taste like any fruit or candy and in the event they do, i mean they naturally do, you need to go get checked out by your primary care physician b/c that's not normal.


So...pussy doesn't taste like peaches, candy, cookies, moon pies or any other delectable treat and Pitts is mad that girls keep saying that their snapper does.

I ask what it tastes like and he says he doesn't know... just taste like pussy.


I agree with him... we- as in women that get head- are going to stop giving misinformation and telling lies on the cooter. It only makes men mad and gives first time givers the wrong idea about pussy eating. Imagine telling a newcomer that he was gonna eat something that tasted like strawberry shortcake and he gets down there and realizes that he is so close to someones ass hole that there is no way it could taste even remotely close to a pastry.

I've never told that lie... shit, I know that nothing that comes out of the body tastes sweet.

Pussy tasting like cherries is just as false as shit smelling like roses.

Pussy has no describable taste so all you lying ass women can stop the pussy fabrications. You know the stories you tell...

  • My pussy smell like water... it doesn't
  • My pussy taste like candy... it doesn't
  • I ate/drank something sweet so my vagina is sweet... it still doesn't

ALL LIES...

And don't you start doing shit to make it taste sweet either... Candy in the cooter is a no-no. I can live off of Skittles but I wouldn't expect my vag to taste like a rainbow. The best think you can do to keep your shit eatable is simple. Wash your ass!

I know you bitches in denial are thinking "whatever, Khaki, i know my pussy taste like peaches and smell like watermelon". Uhm... okay... if your shit taste like fruit cocktail then cum in a pot and make sugar candy. Shit, put it in one of those Popsicle makers and make Pussypops (patenting this right now).

Damn. All I'm saying is if it tastes that damn good then you eat it. I know women that wont even kiss a dude after they get head... why? Cuz you know that shit tastes like a sweet tart or if coming off the rag it'll probably have a faint smell/taste of iron... well, not really but you know what I'm saying. I've said it before and I'll say it again... i have no problem kissing my man after he eats the box. I will not expect someone to eat my pussy if I cant even kiss them when they're done... now if you slip and lick my ass that's another story.

I eats no ass.

6 comments:

Gia said...

blunt...

i love it

P. White said...

lol.

Epitome said...

"pussy taste like pussy" I SWEAR I have said this a million times. Dudes come up to me, "you look like you taste like cantelope" yeah fucking right, I look like I taste like pussy, period. I take that back, I taste like clean pussy lol

Strongblkwmn said...

Hilarious and true.

simone_dior said...

*guffawing*
so true tho

Kim said...

*deadd* at PussyPops

Related Posts with Thumbnails