BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Where do I apply to become a Groupie? Part 2

How the hell could I forget these men????




Jackie Long


I don't know what it is about him that I find so fricking intriguing but he just does it for me. How come i didn't know that he was with Serena Williams??? How the hell she pull that one? Must be the ass.








Common


Let me find out Serena and I have the same damn taste in men! Another one to make my Hit It list is Common. I don't usually "go for" the light skindedded, bald head, beanie wearing, whole foods eating, little tee-shirt, poetic type men but, if i did, Common could definitely get it.
I'm bout to go get me a Serena ass.








6 comments:

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

lol good post

she has the luck, these are some beautiful men!!!


i got an ass...what do need to do..play tennis?

simone_dior said...

CHILE YES!! JACKIE LONG CAN THRUST IN AND OUT OF ME ALLL DAY LONG. lol
common is fine too, i heart him

Fran said...

YES TO BOTH GUYS....especiallyyyyyy Common!

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Simone Dior ..Is A Mess LOL

I dont know if its the ass, especially with Common. Serena must be showing a side we dont get to see on the tenis court to these fellas.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Im new to your blog. But I yea I agree Serena's ass is out of this world. Common is ultra sexy, I love the bald head. I think it was his role in Street Kings that attracted me to him. SO SEXY!

khaki la'docker said...

@ young lioness... you may have an ass but I bet it aint like Serena's! She got that Motherland ass. <-- no homo

@ simone... you always want someone to thrust in and out of you... just like me LOL

@ Frankie... please dont go stealing my men-ses from me. (thats men in plural not the period LOL)

@superwoman--- you may be right. let me find out she had personality under them beaded braids.

@ Miss Bee- thanks for stopping by... Hope I keep you entertained.

Related Posts with Thumbnails