BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogger Appreciaton... Ya'll the Shit

Excuse me while I get a little sentimental an' shit (the word shit probably took all the sentiment out of that statement but it's me so fuck it).

All of you bloggers are like the best in the world... always stopping to laugh at me or with me (sometimes I cant decipher)... talking about the nastiest shit (who said something about feces and vag?)... and just being good listeners ( readers).

So.. yeah... i appreciate all of you... even the fly by nighters that comment just so I'll read their blogs about tampons and foot fungus and become one of their "followers". (let me add... Khaki follows no ga damn body. I'll subscribe... keep track of your blog... but I does no damn following. **falls off soapbox**)

Back to what I was saying... I appreciate your comments and thoughts. Even though I don't always have something witty to leave as a comment on your blogs I do read every one of them. What can I say? My job sucks ass and something besides Facebook is always necessary.

But eruhm... Epitome... If I'm ever in Richmond and need a maxi dress and a big ass bag to borrow... I'll holla at you on Twitter.


ETA (cuz typing Jay1 totally made me forget to add you to the list) Jag: You come through my spot just to start ish sometimes but i can dig it. When no one else will sit on the good side of my shoulder, i can depend on you and your positive energy to make me reconsider my ignorant actions. You're appreciated too!

Jay1: Although I'm still waiting on my special debut on F&S, I fucks with your blog like real heavy son. <--- my attempt to not sound Baltiwhorish. Still got your pic in my phone next to your web address... Yo... I'd do you.

Beloved One: You're fricking mean and i love it. RC got a good chick... a good mean ass chick that likes to spoon BUCKKED NEKKID.

Gia: Mammita... youre the best Hooters working... sideline model... up and coming physchologist... non-golddiggering girlfriend of a pro-athlete I know... and I mean that. LOL

SunshineStar: You are crazy dude... but I know I can always depend on a story about you fucking some animal or insect (what is up with that?) LMAO **totally inside joke- Sunshine does not participate in bestiality**

Simone: I know somewhere deep down in our roots, we are fucking cotton picking cousins. If only you would stop being so damn focused on your education and write more about girdles, trollopfication and groupie tales....

Reese: You're a newbie but you're just as special and yes, you can borrow the term "Nyquil Dick" for the low, low price of 5.95. I take food stamps, money orders, and coupons.

Miss Bee: I could never forget Bee... I think you were the only person to comment on damn dear all of my posts... like from months ago... in like one day. LOL You're the best and although your tweets are random as hell (freezer burned nipples??), I appreciate you. Hope your sucking dick now.


Now... let's see.... who else???? Starz... thanks for cruising and commenting. I finally found the damn dolphins... Nightfall... where the fuck are you? Pay that innanet bill son.... Porscha... I didnt forget about you; you just been M.I.A for a minute- same goes for Ms. Lioness.

Alright... that should cover it. Hope I didn't forget anyone... If I did... sorry but I got the memory of 94 year old.

Here's a little B-more club music for your soul. Yall know yall the shit cuz i said so.

14 comments:

☆Reese✮ said...

Aww, thank ya! Ok, wait *countin nickls* I gots 5.94, I owe you!!

dearly beloved. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dearly beloved. said...

LOL... thank you.. i think? nah but I'm really working on not being so mean... ok I just lied cuz I truly DO NOT give what I like to call a "fuck". I think I want to do an appreciate blog too.. love how we just taking each others ideas n shit.

sunshinestar110 said...

Awwwww....You know how me and the animal kingdom get down!!!! lol

khaki la'docker said...

@ Reese... HA! if you had all nickels, it would be impossible to have 5.94. Hand over that other nickle for my 5.95 Thank you!

@beloved... yup, i like how we inspire each other and you'r very welcome- i think?? LOL

@Sunshine-- oh yeah. i know how you get down with bug, slug, racoon, caterpillar, and all them other animals in the W.K.

JaG said...

I know playa fuck up too... i digs how you keep it real and uncandid... I fucks withcha khaki.

khaki la'docker said...

A yo Jag--- peep that edit on this post. I went to see what I wrote about you and came up with nothing. Couldnt forget about Mr. Positivity. LMAO

Gia said...

LMAOOOOOO you got me choking on my skittles over here.
wooooh!! gotta love it

Anonymous said...

I almost spit out my damn water. Im working on sucking more dick these days. Im w dearly beloved i think i want to do an appreciation blog too. Ima have to check out some of these blogs youve listed.

Epitome said...

Awwwww!!!! We like one big ass writing family n shit. Loves it!

iforgotmyname said...

nice post!!

JaG said...

ANd thats why i fucks wit you...

Anonymous said...

hahhaha ... thank u!! nothing wrong with being a lil corrupted!.. ok a lot corrupted. cause you aint even see one.. lol

simone_dior said...

awwwwwww!!! :)))
lmao...i think we just might be...and I see us getting whooped by overseer for cracking jokes instead of picking that cotton. Imma steal this idea too. yay blog appreciation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails