BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Cuz i was tagged and shit...


Ms. Beloved tagged me to do this thingamajig that has you to answer these questions using the names of songs by an artist that you choose. So... since she picked Beyonce... and because I love this man ith all my heart and genitalia.. and because I wanted to post this pic... I chose Trey Songz. Dude is the shit and has hella mix tapes with hella songs... so it was pretty easy.




Artist: Trey Songz
Are you male or female: Wonder Woman
Describe yourself: Da Baddest
How do you feel: Cant help but wait

Describe where you currently live: If its hood that you want
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Store run
Favorite form of transporation: Fly together

Your best friend is: Addicted to Songz
Your favorite color is: Brand new
The weather is like: Comfortable

Favorite time of the day: Girl, tonight

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? In the Middle
What is life to you? Gotta Make It

Your relationships: Cheat on you
Your fears? Without you

What is the best advice you have to give? Make you a Star
If you could change your name, what would it be? Choices

Thought for the day: Make love tonight
How would you like to die? Yo side of the bed- LOL

My soul's present condition: Still hurt

Tagging....
Gia
Sunshinestar
Lioness (are you even still breathing?)
Ms. Simone Dior (fancy ass name)
Jag
Jay1 (Rock it F&S style)
Reese

and whoever else wanna do it

7 comments:

dearly beloved. said...

good mu'fuckin choice.. *slurp*

ps. i am thedopest1 on twitter.. u just left me hanging the other day... LOL

khaki la'docker said...

Negro- you gotta announce yourself on Twitter or keep your twitt name similar to your blogger I.D. yaherdme? Not really using twitter like I should and I turned off the alerts because my phone was going off every 11 seconds (hey miss Bee). Lemme go turn my shit back on.

LOL

iforgotmyname said...

niiiiiice!! nice XDD!

sunshinestar110 said...

Ok im just going to sit here for awhile and look at Trey sexy ass!!!

JaG said...

thanx khaki for the tag plus you have added me on twitter yet im sad www.twitter/mrjagsanders

khaki la'docker said...

errr... jag... how am i supposed to know to add you if you dont say anything. adding you now.

☆Reese✮ said...

Ooh I'ze been tagged!
Trey...lawd what a sexy back

Related Posts with Thumbnails