BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Fake Out- Part 1

Licking on my neck... he slowly drew circles on my body with his warm tongue. The more he circled the more I wanted him. My moans and deep breaths were signs that I craved him inside of me. I could feel his dick against my thigh as he moved his lips to mine. He softly kissed me while he put his tongue in my mouth. After he kissed me, he promised to make me feel good and I believed him. By the bulge in his pants, I knew he could do some damage to me… I could no longer take it and I had to have him…I grabbed his dick and stroked it. He was ready and so was I… He put it in me slowly and I was in heaven… then… I felt it get harder and jerk… he said “Oh Shit”…and I knew that was…



The Ma’Fuckin Fake Out…

Niggas make me sick with they premature busting ass self! No, I take that back… Niggas that prematurely bust then act like they didn’t. WHY?!?!!? Why you are you still tryna force that in me?!?!! WHY are you lying to me and insulting my intelligence?!?!?! I know when you nut cuz you’re whole pace changed up. Nasty ass cookie dough dick nigga.

I know every woman has experienced- or has heard of- the Fake Out. You thinking the dick is gonna be good… he give you two good deep thrusts, busts… then keep trying pump you with his bendy dick. Nah, man that aint cool. This is just as bad as the nigga that cant get it up. Why? Cuz you got it up and didn’t know what the hell to do with it. You tricked me…swindled me… bamboozled me and that aint right.

Men: We expect a few occasions when you will bust early… but we also expect you to know how to take care of your damn business! Trying to make us believe that the excess of human secretions is us is not going to work. It just makes you look dumb and it fucks up the moment for us.

You got two options for redemption…

You bust early – with a condom on – you must eat the box. Go head and remove the latex while eating me out. I’m OK with that… if you’re a good muncher, I won’t even give a damn that you just came… just make me cum. You get hard again… go back for another go. I’m down.

You bust early – without a condom on – you must eat the box. I let you hit it raw and you couldn’t handle the goods so now you gotta eat what you put in me. Sorry…look at is a motivation to never 2 pump chump me again.

Niggas, stop with this silly ass shit and PLEASE stop lying on your dick!

9 comments:

★Starrla said...

OMFG if that isn't the most BASIC shit a negro can do! Don't turn on the oven and not cook shit! LMAO, I love how you worded this! I'm cracking the fcuk up.

Story Of A Girl said...

LMFAOOOO!

☆Reese✮ said...

Hollay Loo Yer!
Ah shit, if that ain't the most aggravating nonsense I don't know what is!
"I'm good just gimme 2 minutes" NAH SON I'm good get thee out now..stupid fuck.
I'm gonna leave now, I feel myself getting extra pissed off and having flashbacks.

Anonymous said...

wow!! that was the funniest read!! and you set it up to where we (the reader) got tricked!! man!! tho it was funny... it still made me mad!! i haven't been bamboozled (i hope i wont ever) i was hot just reading it..

Anonymous said...

definitely hate when niggas come early & try to keep fucking w a softy, irritating! & then they kill me trying to act like they dont know that they came SMH

sunshinestar110 said...

LMAO!!! AMEN!!!!!!Plz don't get your ass excused!!!!

lalaliybean said...

lmfao @ bendy dick.

E's said...

WOW. UH...wow. I was going to comment, but wow will do. Leaving the room slowly.

Bonita said...

haha lol
eat the box nigga lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails