BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome to the Bunny Ranch...



Heard the expression fuck like rabbits? That applies to me and a few of my fellow bloggers out there... we're damn near sex addicts. We see a dick (well not just any ole random dick but follow me...) and we pounce... On Twitter, someone mentions dick, peen, fuck stick, penis... even fudgesicle (dont ask) and we're scratching like Pookie.


Anyhoo... One of our twitter conversations a few days ago lead to the infamous topic of sex... mainly, because Im horny and the other girls were bragging about preparing to get dicked down. Anyway, in that conversation- and honestly, i dont know how it happened- we've came up with the theory that we fuck like rabbits... therefore... we are all bunnies now. **wow, that seems really lame now that im writing it**



Ok... enough of this.. without further ado... i would like to introduce you guys to the BUNNY RANCH...

Ladies and gents... I bring to you... Me... Peta Cummingtail...
Not to toot my own horn but ya girl got a sex drive like no other. I dont know what it is but... I love sex. I love to have sex... a lot. Like... we fuck, I cum... im tryna fuck again. Dammit, fuck me into a damn coma.






and up next... is Humping Harriett... or some of you may know her as Dearly Beloved... Ms. thing is a nasty lil bunny... and has the most insane stories about fucking her boo RC. Check out her blog or follow her on Twitter to introduce yourself. She's funny as shit...



and.. next up is Epitome... She doesnt have a cool bunny name yet... but Epitome is the coolest bunny ever. She's on the celibacy boat now but Im sure she's about to dock that bitch really soon. She just as nasty as the rest of us... Check out her blog...








Next.... ReeseHonri... no bunny name for her yet either but she's the gangsta out of the ranch. Someone says "Man Down" and she throws on her bunny doo-rag and busts through the doors pumping her 44' in the air. <--- True shit... happened on Twitter yesterday. Visit her blog to read about her and all of her gangstaness...




Up next... is Ms. SunshineStar... who is still working on her bunny name... but I will say Sunshinestar probably fucks just as much as I would like to... and she still wakes up early as hell to go to work... to not work. LMAO. Check out her blog... and follow her on Twitter







and last but not least... the shy one out of the group... MissBee... No pictue to post, no bunny name yet and she dont really suck dick but she's working on it and she's just as much of a bunny as the rest of us. Check out her blog... and be sure to follow on twitter....

thats about it... i dont really follow to many folks on twitter but I do want yall to follow us. We dont ONLY talk about sex... but when we do, it make cool topics like this one right here.


So, fellow lady bloggers... embrace your sexuality and up that sex drive up... and you too will be a bunny.

13 comments:

dearly beloved. said...

yassssss! I love it... we are all some damn freaks..*shrugs* & I love it.. we the mu'fuckin shit... shout out to the bunnies n shit...

-humping harriet!

Ps. Yeah I loves me a fudgesicle! Don't judge.

sunshinestar110 said...

I effin Love it!!!! shout out to all my bunnies we hold it down!

@khaki The bunny prophets have graced me with my name I have been sworn in as Cumalot Cottontail!! YYYYYYESSSS!!!

sunshinestar110 said...

P.S. why is that damn rabbit humping that poor chicken! he must have been really horny and just said fuck it...lol..

khaki la'docker said...

@dearly beloved... i knew you would LMAO no judgement on the fudgesicle thing...

@sunshinestar... Sending those leather Fubu emroidered ears your way and Im not sure why that poor chicken is getting sodomized like that but I thought about you- bunny- jumping Bird's - chicken- bones. cute- no? LMAO

sunshinestar110 said...

LMAO@Khaki...It does!!!! I love it! i'm loading this pic on to my phone so it can be his caller id pic!!

Anonymous said...

LMFAO omg this shit is so funny. When I first saw their pics Im like I hope she didnt put my pic up here LMAO! i gotta think of me a bunny name

★Starrla said...

I'm such a blog nerd so I've added your suggested reads. Lol.

Perri Forrest said...

Love this shit! Girl, come by and see me and you will see that ya girl loves the stick like y'all do. I can't say that I will jump on any dick that comes, but what I will say is that I like to school em. For real! When I get willing students (see some of them think they don't have nothing to learn), I go all the way. I love fuckin...love the power of it...love a nigga lookin me in the eyes when that ass climaxes! Power of the Pussy is all up and in here! Thanks for giving props to the area of life that some of us do tend to sit back on.

I guess you could say I'm kinda shy myself, but I'm a beast when I get good dick in my bed, my bathroom, my shower...etc.

☆Reese✮ said...

Aww shucks ma'am you got it right

Well damn if you didn't hit the nail right on the head lol!! Described the Bunny Ranch perfectly and shit!

Epitome said...

*roger rabbits into post* Awwwww shiiiiit bunny ranch in the hizzzzouse!

Yall da shit!

she. said...

lmao @ this post , fcknn loves it

check dee bloq plainjuicee.blogspot.com

deff lovinq dick =]

simone_dior said...

lol, i love it. i need to be added to the list!

Jay1 said...

so when and where did you guys want to have drinks with the fishandspaghetti staff?

Related Posts with Thumbnails