BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

**Peeks out the blinds**


I said when I see a pic of Tiny looking decent, pigs would fly... So I'm looking out my window now waiting to see Porky soaring in the sky passing an airplane.
This is the best I've seen Tiny look since the "just kickin it video". She looks good and not so badgerish... minus the Lil Wayne tats, 22 inch blond yakis (didn't I just say something bout this?), droopy boobs and Michael Jordan sized hoop coming outta her eye brow... ugh... never mind.
I vote UPGRADE!!!!!
P.S... Colabunnie and Ms. Bunnybee... Sorry, I cant stop ragging on her for how terrible she looks. As far as Im concerned, she's no better than Lil Kim for destroying her African American nose then injecting her lips with botox to look more African American . No hate, just saying. Self hate is a disease... and she gets no points because she's mixed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive actually saw a pic w Tiny looking way better than she is now. I'll have to find it for you. Funny thing is as soon as I saw the pic of her looking bettr, I thought about you. SMH

iforgotmyname said...

i admit, tiny do be lookin kinda funky sometimes(understatement) but i've seen her look pretty just as many times though =o

She isn't really ugly to me... looks kinda weird at times...but everybody has their qualities...

*stacie-ann said...

she was decent when she was in Escape. at this point...she's one of those chicks that look good from far away, she reminds me of an albino platypus wit them lips. -shrugs-

Beauty in Rare Form said...

Girl you are kidding! No pass for the light-skinned, mixed girl?! I'm speechless! I can't believe it.

Nah, really though...I have never thought Tiny to be that cute, not even when she was in Xscape...just a little funny looking to me. But like Briiii said, "everybody has their qualities".

This pic from a distance does look kinda decent of her, but I vote for Upgrade too!

simone_dior said...

rofl... still looks like a possum with blonde weave to me...

Krissy said...

I just pulled up some pics of Tiny lookin even better than this. She didn't used to look like this. And it's not like her hair is short, what's with the extentions? And can we do something other than the blond please

Related Posts with Thumbnails