BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

To F... or not to F?



Now that we're in a time of 90 day rules and some women are taking the silent vow of celibacy, how do you know when its the right time? I know the story book, my mama said "you'll know when it's right" answer... but really, when is it the right time?





Is it ever OK to fuck on the first date? What if the first date occurred after months of talking on the phone? What if you knew this person your whole life but just decided that you wanted date that person?


I'm kinda torn on this one. The feminist in me is all about sexual empowerment and being sexually open but the my mama ain't raise no fool side of me still has (some) morals and isn't tryna end up no statistic with the real killakoochay.

I need to think about this one for a little bit...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO @killacoochay too funny.

★Starrla said...

I have mixed feelings on this one...you should be able to eff whenever you feel like it and that be that. Yet you have to factor in ppl who catch feelings or have undisclosed drama and then someone may not have been feelin' the sex game so someone is about to get their feelings hurt...ugh it's just too much. There's always a catch that reveals itself after the draws have been dropped.

Anonymous said...

OK Ima have to agree w Starrla on this one. I think ppl should fuck whenever they feel like it, BUT of course ppl need to be careful when dealing w ppl they dont know or just met.

sunshinestar110 said...

I think you should do it at your own discretion! if you want to do it than do it we all adults and can handle our own. But just don't go do any and everybody make sure this aint some i just met you on FB lets do it without knowin what in the hell that person is about.

Epitome said...

I'm a firm believer in doing something when it feels right. Sometimes that happens to be the first date *shrugs* just know that one does have a high risk of being labeled a slore or a jumpy

Anonymous said...

shouts out to Beige Bunny for keeping it real.

☆Reese✮ said...

co-sign with Creamsicle up there lol.
I think first date fuckery is aight as long as you both know where the situation could end up.
I vote no to celibacy, I'm sick of it *pouting*

zodiac said...

to engage in sex is a personal choice..some women feel they need penis on the regular and have no shame in their game about givin up the goods on the first date or givin it up without the realtionship being official..but speaking as a 16 year old virgin i will say that there are women like me who need the proof that he ain't around just to get up in your drawers, cause if he leave cause he ain't gettin the goodies what is he really there for? duh,the goods!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails