BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ciroc is The Devil's Semen

So- uhm i thought I was going to do a blog about the whole weekend with the girls but I'm not. Epitome is coming back next weekend so maybe then.

I will say give you the 5 tidbits

1. I have vowed to never drink again. Friday night's events are a complete blur because I decided to drink Jack... then chase that with 5 cups of Ciroc and something on an empty stomach. I remember throwing up and being repeatedly threatened by Sunshinestar to get slapped. Ciroc is the devils semen I don't want no parts of it anymore.

2. I don't know why "botany" was apart of my drunken rant but... like I said before- Ciroc is the devil's semen.

3. I will NEVER have the Agent pick me up while I'm drunk or hungover again. NEVER! I'd rather skateboard home.

4. Pepto Bismol does not work for hangovers and the tablets will give you a black tongue causing you to spazz the fuck out the next morning. No bullshit- read the warning label on the box. My tongue looked like moss was growing on it.

5. Sunshinestar and Epitome are the best folks ever!

8 comments:

Epitome said...

I heart you lol!

That is all

NightFall914 said...

Sounds like fun.

LMAO @ "devils Semen"

khaki la'docker said...

@ Epitome- I heart you too!

@Nightfall- It was fun until it wasnt fun anymore. LMAO

sunshinestar110 said...

Not the Devil's Semen!! u a fool!!!
I luvs u too!! we had good times can't wait for all of the bunnies to get together and tear shit up...

Eury said...

agreed, ciroc will do it to you every time...

eat next time lol

Unknown said...

lol @ devil's semen

☆Reese✮ said...

Waiiiiit! I didn't know she threatened to slap you! ahahahaha why is that so funny to me?
also, why is my CAPTCHA word "liquor" smh lol

☆Reese✮ said...

please stop the skateboarding shit..I keep cracking up over that

Related Posts with Thumbnails