BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hoe-loween?



Beyonce has "Sasha Fierce"... Mary J Blige has "Brooklyn" and I have Khaki La'Docker- A no-nonsense, ultra feminist, super pro black sometimes kinky, Angela Davis mixed with a little Josephine Baker version of me.




Sometimes Khaki La'Docker comes out during the weirdest times and comes up with the weirdest ideas like dressing up as Yoda to stand against all of the hoe activity that Halloween presents. Yeah, Khaki La'Docker is pro-female and extra liberal.




Talking with good ole fellow bunny, Sunshinestar, Khaki literally appeared outta nowhere with the bright idea to have all of her female friends take a stand against wearing skimpy skanky costumes this Halloween. Ya know how females do come the night that used to just mean wearing a clown costume and knocking on someones door saying "trick or treat, smell my feet". Women from near and far put on the skimpiest shit they can find and call themselves Models or rummage though piles of costumes at the local Halloween stores to find a Sexy "_____" (fill it in with anything from nun to police officer) costume.




So back to what I was saying... Khaki came up with this idea to have herself and the other bunnies dress as anything besides the typical hoe shit that women are used to. I believe a Transformer, Yoda, Freddy Kreuger, Jason, and Michael Myers were all suggested. I'm sure there were more but those are the ones that I remember *shrugs*. Of ocurse, Sunshinestar crazy ass respectfully declined to be the Transformer Bumblebee.




Anyway, I was only borderline serious with my stance against Hoe-loween but I do think some women take this shit too far using Halloween as an excuse to wear yo childbirth stomach out and call yoself a sexy Chef. <_<




So- I'm not sure what I'm going to be but if Khaki La'Docker shows her ugly face again I might end up as a damn robot or bottle of ketchup.




What 'chall gonna be?

9 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

Well Well...we all know what im not gonna be!! I agree 100% wit what u saying. why do we have to be sexy? but I Sunshinestar will be putting on something just a lil sexy to piss u the hell off...lol...its not gonna be extremely sexy just a lil bit does that count???! rude?

khaki la'docker said...

You're not going to do that to piss me off youre going to do it because you like showing yo goodies. Im going to get you to be a transformer. watch!

Im going as Norbit.

Miss.Stefanie said...

My alter ego is "Jezebel James" Wrote a WHOLE entry on it. Every woman should have an alter ego.

.× azzy. ♥♥ said...

they have a sexy bin laden costume? really? why? who would wear that? hmmm...*shrugs*
oh sorry.
uhmm...i'm going as...nobody.
hehehe...

Krissy said...

I don't dress up anymore. I haven't in years. The last time I did I was a baby with the PJ's with the feet and all. I walked around work like that all damn day was so comfortable lol. I guess this year i'm gonna be a pregnant chick with a big belly. ;)

zodiac said...

might be a cop this year...and i LOVE me some JOSEPHINE BAKER! gotta love the one who made the beyonces and tina turners and all the other divas right? may she rest in peace forever

Epitome said...

Shiiii I'm gonna be a sexy ____ Halloween is the one time I can dress up like a hoe and nobody gives me the side eye...I shall take full advantage and have all of my goodies out for the world to bask in lol

Unknown said...

i feel you a 456785%.

☆Reese✮ said...

Soo...dressing up like a hoodrat is out? cuz I'm dying to let my inner Boomquayquay Nisha LaRue Aquafetta Jones out. And you shall not stand in my way ma'am!!

Seriously, if I see you dressed like Yoda, I'ma use "the force" against you...and I kid thee not

Related Posts with Thumbnails