BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Tagged- Come on In Cuz You're Probably tagged too

Ga'damn bunnies always tagging sumbody. So uhm... check it.


The Rules:
1. Open your 1st photo folder
2. Scroll down to the 10th photo
3. Post that photo and story on your blog.
4. Tag 5 or more people


Ok- so I opened my photo folder and came to this picture.
It's a picture of my son, Jayden, and his dad Lurch (told you he was tall with a boxed head) at his first birthday party. This was right after he alomst slobbered on the cake after trying to blow out the candle. Peep my moms in the back fucking up some pasta salad and mean mugging. This was a very special day for me and my little one and it still makes me smile.
And im going to tag...
lalaliyabean
stacieann
jazzy (yeah, I know reese tagged you so pick the 11th photo!) LOL
Eury
Arre
phlyylgirl
and anyone else that wants to do it... if you've already been tagged uhm pick the 11th photo. Yeah, im demanding.

5 comments:

☆Reese✮ said...

Aww lookit that! Luuuuurch out this mufugga! Um yeah, so don't be complaining that I tagged you! You know you luh me

sunshinestar110 said...

Awwwww...U know I love this pic of BD and My JJ....I'm so happy Reese tagged you for this one!

.× azzy. ♥♥ said...

lol. yay! me! thanks!
ur lil boy is handsome! C=

Eury said...

your son is adorable! ::making my way to my photo folder::

Amber Steez said...

he's too cute, i would destroy his cheeks with my kisses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails