BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Dawn, Hot Water, No Plunger?!?!?!?!?


Fun fact of the day: DID YOU KNOW...that if you are :ahem: constipated... and end up having to take something like... :ahem:... Milk of Magnesia... that a few hours later... you may end up in your friends bathroom... saying a silent prayer while everything in your digestive track suddenly gushes out of you and splashes in the toilet causing a ricocheting effect... and finally a clogged toilet... that dishwashing liquid such as Dawn and a pot of almost boiled water will unclog the drain?


Well, its true and I'm not telling how I know. Just know that the Google feature on the G1 is very informative and a damn savior at 2AM.


17 comments:

eaglebird said...

Lls....Ltm aye youngin you play too much,thanks 4 the helpful info but I couldve went without the visuals you printed in my brain tho' especailly when I'm trying to enjoy my lunch thanks!

NINA said...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE IT!

☆Reese said...

^_^ I'll be writing this down in my "what every girl should know" journal right next to 'using listerine as an astringent'
lmfao

Robyn Latice said...

lmao....um, yea. Thanks for sharing!

SinfulLyo said...

roflmfao you always manage to put a smile on my face haha. i need some milk of magnesia in my life right about now smh.

*stacie-ann said...

lmaooo. my retarded ass OB/GYN told me to drink that shit for my constipation too. glad i didn't.

JStar said...

LMAO...Good info tho lol

khaki la'docker said...

sorry guys hehehehe

@stacie ann--- dont know the milk of Mag. It works better than anything else as it's quite gentle. Anything else will cramp you the hell up or give you doo doo butt

@sinfullyo glad to hear I can make your day. LOL

Diva's Thoughts said...

LOL.... That's funny.

Krissy said...

I took some of that while in the hospital. and yea, it works pretty quickly. . .

Khaki, umm. . . yea . . uhh. . . don't take that shit unless you're at home sugar plum lol

Don said...

Well, its true and I'm not telling how I know.


right. ha.

Darling Nikky said...

lmao! u wld put all tht shit on ur blog! blunt and i love it! lol! make sure u go take our 09 survey! Id love to hear ur answers!

simone_dior said...

lmmfao, done died. i heart the Khaki!!

*stacie-ann said...

WHAT PITOCIN DID TO YOU!?!

zodiac said...

hahahahahaha!!! you are too damn funny girlie! but this is some good info because there are some men in my life who know how to fuck up a toilet and then the rest of us can't use it

zodiac said...

i have an award waiting for you, just check out the blog and retreive it : )

.MochaSista. said...

lmmfaoooo!! omg u are hillarious!! :)

-im following u asap..follow me back

..MochaSista..

[http://mochasista.blogspot.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails