BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Maaannn.... Im tired of this fucking snow.






Baltimore is buried under 4+ feet of snow. 4 feet. Basically, the height of a midget with Shape Up's on.

Yeah, that tall. Since Friday afternoon, my poor shitty lil city has been covered with snow that we havent seen since the Blizzard of 96. The things that Baltimore is known for are covered in snow. Rats look like little mobile snowballs running in the alleys. The junkies are frozen in the "feign lean".



I cant fucking take it. Im going crazy and Im two seconds from needing a 72-hour hold.



:let me gather myself:


I hate Snow and I fucking hate Shape-Ups. <---- Random? Yes but I am going fucking nuts.


10 comments:

Piph said...

I fucking hate the snow, too. Being stuck inside is some shit.

Unknown said...

i fucking hate shape ups too

S Jones Aka Shirley said...

same here im just about ready for spring...this snow needs to biz ounce

NightFall914 said...

Smh @ the "midget"

I swear we better have an early hot spring hitting the northeast this yr.

This Alaska type shit is crazy.

SinfulLyo said...

aww pumpkin :/ i'm still laughing at your pain though...hehehe :]

1/3 said...

In the dmv area as well. Been tired of it and I heard we gettin more on Monday!!!!:-(

Just Another Black Man Out Here Trying Not To Be A Statistic said...

damn when i look outside here i don't feel too bad...lol...but, i'm starting to hate snow now too...i wish i could melt this shit. then we have ice everywhere too....really pissed about missing the allstar. i don't know what i'm gone do when i move to ohio to start work. damn you snow and ice. summer needs to come, so it'll be stunt season again.

p.s. i hate crocs and shape ups.

JStar said...

GIRL...I second this!! I dont wanna be at work today esp since the federal govt has been closed all week and send us back to work on the last day of the week...but it does beat being stuck in the house...I thought I was about to go crazy...a week tho...

Don said...

Damn @ 4 ft. of snow.

NC17 said...

The city should give all the Junkies a shovel and a few rocks and let them dig yall out, they won't get tired until they reach Glen Burnie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails