BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

if you ever get tired of reading the same shit...


Its not often that I come across a blog that can make me laugh out loud almost daily and give a well-written point of view on everything from strip clubs to trannies while using words I haven't seen since the college, but when I do, I like to shout them out.


You've probably seen my husband, Rock, in the comments section mentioning my panties or saying something else off the wall but, trust me, him and the other blog contributors at NappyheadedBros have a whole lot to offer.




*Warning: This blog is not for close minded folks with no sense of humor. Read at your own risk.*

1 comments:

Freckles said...

ima have to check them out right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails