BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

30DQ2PS- Attempt 2; Sexting-


Long title- eh.<-- had to shorten it.


Moving on... I'm quite serious about this whole learning to phone sex/sexting thing. For some strange reason, I am bothered by the fact that I'm not "sexy". Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a nice looking woman and with this Kanye Workout Plan on full effect, I've blossomed into a better, more fit version of me. I like sex... a lot... sometimes more than I think I do and I have the sexual appetite of a heroine addicted rabbit. However, even with all that being said about my physical appearance and my extreme desires to always want to smash, I have come to realize that my points in the sexy category are damn near non-existent.


Those who have read my post on Monday about the 30 days Quest should be familiar with what I am referring to. To those that haven't read, go head and play catch up.


Tuesday... I thought about it... I took some of the advice given to me and I put aside the giggles and convinced myself that sexting would probably be better practice for me. With text messages, the other person doesn't know that I am laughing on the other end... or watching Good Times. So, hubby :waves to Crack: takes it u upon himself to help me out.


The rest of this post was moved to ALL THE SHIT I WANT PRIVATE blog

5 comments:

Epitome said...

Just relaaaaaaaaaaaax (sounds like I'm bout to poke you in the booty huh lmao) but for real, do not let the perfectionist in you get the best of you. Have fun with it, once he gets a **clears my thoat (misspelling intentional)** "chubby" he could care less if you spell dick with a h and a q...all that matters is you're actually doing it. I know you got an imagination Khaki, how else can you come up with V8 splash and pudding pops LMAO

Kingsmomma said...

You're forcing it.
maybe instead of saying panties or drawers say boy shorts or cheekies.
Be vivid, instead of saying you'll pick a spot say something like i'm gliding my tongue around the crown of your dick or i'm flicking m y tongue across your nipples while my hand sliding up and down your shaft.
girl get creative and nasty. Try writing a naughty story first, see if that works.
and yes the only problem with sexting are the phone call interruptions

khaki la'docker said...

you two are nasty! lol... alright... back to the drawing board.

Robyn Latice said...

"and I have the sexual appetite of a heroine addicted rabbit." lol, this is quite an entertaing blog "series"! Yea, im with the above. Your over-analyzing things...just have fun and go with it. The end statement sounded interesting...before the interuption.

sunshinestar110 said...

lmaooo @ Epitome with that just relaxxxxx shii..

Maybe its a class we can take to turn our sexy on with this stuff. I'm a much better at sexting than I am at phone sex but I freeze up and is left with a blank stare..*sigh* i don't what in the hell we going to do maybe its because we play to damn much and shit

Related Posts with Thumbnails