BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fancy Fridays...

Disclaimer: These pictures contain a high-level of sweetness (sugar) which may result in diagnosis of diabetes, copper deficiency, hypoglycemia, shock, comas, and even death -from laughter, of course-. NABCAS will not be liable for any damages. Please view at your own risk.




"Butta" Timbs BIG, fur BIG, sateen elbow length gloves BIG, fedora BIG, ivy in the background BIG = Frank Lucas Fancy












Chain BIG, matching earring BIG, pose BIG, size 9 pastry's BIG, lollipop EXTRA BIG = 5 Star Fancy


Sateen gloves BIG, 28 piece colorful tracks flip style BIG, matching tank top BIG, matching tutu Triple BIG, negro faking sleep in the background not so big (lose two points)= Tracy Morgan FANCY
shoutout to Freddyo, ykydaw and hot ghetto mess for making my day.

9 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

I hate you for this shit right here!! lmaoooooooooooo>>>i saw this shit of thought of my extra cousin and how i now his ass is running around taking these fuckin' fancy picture.

khaki la'docker said...

you dont hate me!

they sure are fancy, arent they? LOL

My uncle used to toot his lil ass around just like that til he became a respectable "queen".

Eyes On The Prize (eyesOTP) said...

Oh u fancy huh?

Oh u fancy huh?

LOL.

Glad you are back, with two posts in one week too!

sunshinestar110 said...

lol..not a respectable queen!! lol..maybe he should teach that to my cousin and all his hood rat queens as friends....they all have matching jackets wit their group pic on it..i pray for them often

khaki la'docker said...

@eyesontheprize... yay me, right? LOL

@sunshinestar- yup, respectable queen... meaning he dont rock a lot of glitter anymore and all of his poses are "manly". My uncle K real classy now.

And pls tell me that your cousin an'nem dont have lettermen jackets like their a Varsity Ball (pun intended) team?!?!? and not with their picture on them... :(
Imma write my prayer for them on a post it and put it in the prayer wall like chick did on Secret Life of Bees.

:calling uncle K:

Anonymous said...

gurllll Fancy aint even the word those this here! lol

Lynn Holiday said...

I can't decide which one is the worst.

Miss.Stefanie said...

I moved hun! Follow me here!

http://curvaceousstef.blogspot.com/

JustNorman said...

wow I'm uncomfortable.
by why did he have to keep his timbalands on?

JUSTNORMAN
JUSTNORMAN

Related Posts with Thumbnails