BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Christmas List....


Folks keep asking me what I want and I keep telling them "I dont know". What's funny is that I told myself that anyone who told me they didnt knw what they wanted would get a t-shirt that said "I didnt know what I wanted for Christmas so I ended up with this shirt". Anyway... my Christmas list for any of you that want to show me how much you love with me with materialistic shit. You till got 2 days so get to it!


DVD's: someone either beat me for my DVD's or I lost them either way, I need some movies. I need all the House Party movies, Player's Club, Women of Brewster Place, What's Love Got to Do With It.... old school shit. Sparkle, 5 Heartbeats, the Wiz.


Flat Iron: need to keep the edges silky straight.


Mp3 player: I need a new one like ASAP. Not into Ipod and all that touch screen shit but i'd re-gift one of those cheapy free ones. LOL just being honest


Handbag: I love a nice handbag. Betsey Johnson and Michael Kors are probably my fav bag designers.


Makeup: I have a strong addiction to makeup... it's so sad but oh so damn true. Ulta or Sephora gift card would do


Big, reliable... uhm yeah: Preferably a Capricorn ;)


I dont know what else I want but Im sure that the more I shop for other folks, this list will grow.


So, what yall want? Im in the buying mood for the next 11minutes!


6 comments:

Beauty in Rare Form said...

Love the list girl!

5 Heartbeats...one of my FAVS. I think I know everybody's parts LOL! I have it on VHS and DVD.

LMAO @ " Big, reliable, dick"...I think I'll take one of those too in a Capricorn as well!

Smooches!

sunshinestar110 said...

LMAO @ big, reliable, dick....cuz lord knows they are hard to come by...

maybe Santa will bring you some of those DVD's for xmas ...maybe Santa Sunshinestar can work that out for u boo!

.MochaSista. said...

im with u on that "big reliable dick"..i'll have a Sagittarius to go please thank u! LMAOOOoO! :)

Eury said...

I was just saying to myself I needed a new handbag and a mac eyeshadow duo....


lmao@ big,reliable, dick tho...

classic.

SinfulLyo said...

lmfao. hell no to the capricorn dick! but woo to everything else [especially sephora]!

lalaliybean said...

lmfao you are shot out for that last one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails