BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Confessional Monday



I was about 13 years old and was spending the entire summer with my cousin Dee. We were watching music videos and Hot Boyz "I need a Hot Girl"video came on with all the girls booty shaking and washing cars an' shit. Anyway, I went upstairs to get something out of her room and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and without thinking starting booty dancing in the mirror. You know the booty dance, right? Hand on knees and popping booty. So, I'm hiking up my shorts and dropping it likes its hot like I'm one of the girls in the video when i hear a familiar voice say while laughing"What the hell are you doing... looking hoochie as hell. Girl, Imma tell your mother". Then he called his girlfriend (my cousin/Dee's mom) and my aunt into the room to tell them about my impromptu performance.

My cousin's step dad was in the room laying down under the covers the WHOLE TIME and I hadn't even noticed that he was in there. It looked like a pile of clothes or blankets jumbled on the bed so I didn't pay it any attention. Needless to say, I was soooooo embarrassed that I just went downstairs and tried to avoid him for weeks. Of course, being the obnoxious asshole that he is, he made sure to make fun of me for the rest of the summer and tell all the neighborhood boys that came by to visit that i liked to dance. Did I mention that I hate him?

I don't think I ever told anyone that... *hangs head in shame*

True Shit.

11 comments:

Freckles said...

Khaki, girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you are not the only one. I have been that girl and even that woman. lol. No shame. well, not really - lol. It is perfectly natural to admire yourself and then imitate life. I often admire all the booty poppin chick but now it has gotten all too technical. I now just say shhiiiittt... if only I could do that and not throw out my hip or pop something I need. HA!!!

Don't have no shame.

JStar said...

LOl I know thats right...

Krissy said...

lmao u musta really been moved by the spirit! lmao!

sunshinestar110 said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....So ur inner hood rat broke out!!! I knew she was in there!

Don said...

Needless to say, I was soooooo embarrassed that I just went downstairs and tried to avoid him for weeks.

this made me laugh aloud.

i can imagine the look on your face the moment you realize that he had been watching the entire time. ha.

what made you just break out and dance anyways? feeling good?

Lipglass and Handbags said...

LLS!!! Girrl youre not alone!! I still have my moments.....FUNNY!!

Submisul Stapanei Alexa! said...

slaveforfem@gmail.com add me and be my Mistress

Unbreakable said...

lol the things we do when we think there is no one watching, its fine we all have been caught doing some crazy things before

zodiac said...

ain't gonna lie...i do it too..who didn't??!! lol

Ange said...

Omg when that dong Juvenile song "Back that ass up" came out I was a booty poppin lil smut lmao. Mind you I was in middle school. Every chance I got I would dance along to the video lol. Oh hip hop the evil webs you weave smh. Some grown women are still booty poppin like they're still in middle school.

Robyn Latice said...

lmao...hasnt every girl had a moment like this? no?....!*shrugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails